Re: GLib For Abi - TGZ and ZIP

Subject: Re: GLib For Abi - TGZ and ZIP
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 09:29:32 CDT

"Justin Bradford" wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Apr 2000, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
>
> > Here they are, in the format of your choice. Please bang on them
hard,
> > esp on non-unix platforms. There's a test program included called
> > 'tester'. Please read the README.

Nice! I was anticipating getting back from the weekend and posting an
extremly small re-implemented part of glib to the list. I come back,
only to find a complete port! Gotta love open source :-)

> I'll put libole2 and this glib code into cvs tomorrow, if we come to
> consensus on where it goes.

There's already a directory (with empty files) called ole2 in the wv
section. I'd suggest that if we don't use this directory, it should be
removed from the repository (Though I know that CVS doesn't look kindly
on removals).

Jamie.