cr/lf problem

Subject: cr/lf problem
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 02:41:52 CDT

I have been having persistent problems compiling the abi tree under
Linux due to cr in some of the source files. This is probably caused
by somewhat awkward setup of my machine more than anything
else, however, should anyone else have the same problem I created
a simple Perl script that can be used to strip the cr recursively from
relevant files in the entire tree (attached).

Tomas

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,