problems building from sources on Linux

Subject: problems building from sources on Linux
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 15:00:19 CDT

Sorry to bother you, but I seem to be unable to build AbiWord on
Linux. The process ends with error in ie_imp_MS_Word_97.cpp on
use of type wvStream which is not defined. I have got the current
version of the source tree via CVS and I have got wv set up as a
peer. I tried to find where the definition of wvStream is, but there
really does not seem to be one. If you have any idea concerning
what I am doing wrong, I will appreciate your help.

With regards

Tomas Frydrych
tomas@frydrych.freeserve.co.uk