PATCH BiDirectional Support

Subject: PATCH BiDirectional Support
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 09:08:43 CDT

Hi there,

here comes an attempted step toward the BiDi support. With the
patch it is possible to work with BiDirectional text. I have included a
file BiDireadme.txt under abi/src/text which explains briefly the
approach I have taken as well as things that still need to be done
(save dealing with any bugs that are likely to be in there).

PLEASE NOTE that the diff was made not from the abi directory but
from abi/src.

with regards

Tomas Frydrych

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,