Re: Crash at startup

Subject: Re: Crash at startup
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 05:51:58 CDT

Joaquín Cuenca Abela wrote:

> I don't know if it's due to my own changes (I don't think so, I don't
> touched GR_UnixGraphics, nor AP_UnixApp, AP_UnixGnomeApp, etc...). I
> think that is related to the recent libpng changes. I have
> libpng-1.0.3-2.
>
> Does anybody know what is happening?

Well, it works fine with the non debug version, but the debug version is
segfaulting.

Sam: I've tested the "insert date and time" in the debug and in the non
debug version, and it segfaults for me. Does it work for everybody?

Martin: Do you know why the "Standard Symbols" has so few symbols? I
have a screenshot of the symbols that has "my" Standard Symbols font at
http://www.ie2.u-psud.fr/~cuenca/insert_symbol.png
Can you check it, and see me if you have the same symbols?

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
e-mail: cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr