Re: Crash at startup

Subject: Re: Crash at startup
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 09:05:24 CDT

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, [iso-8859-1] Joaquín Cuenca Abela wrote:

> Yeah, it was a "make realclean" matter. Martin, do you can reproduce my
> "Insert date and time" problem? (basically, when I select "Insert date
> and time", Abiword crash).

Yes. I can reproduce it. I get

DEBUG: SEVIOR: Could not find a match for id 1010

Then assert - UT_NOT_IMPLEMENTED at xap_DialogFactory.cpp 75

whoops! It looks like some code got deleted a couple of days ago. It is
really hard for me to work on this right now. Can someone else look
through the Editmethods for "insert date and time" stuff and find out how
much got hosed?

Cheers

Martin