Re: bugzilla stuff

Subject: Re: bugzilla stuff
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 16:26:14 CDT

At 08:49 PM 4/17/00 -0500, sam th wrote:
>Well, I just went through a bunch of bugs that haven't made it out of
>SUBMIT yet, and here's some results.
>
>The bugs I think are invalid, but someone else should check them out
>before we toss them.
>
>724

I emailed this guy over a month ago for more info, but never got a
response. My guess is that this was a duplicate of #590, which had been
fixed. I will mark this as invalid. If linas@linas.org responds with info
allowing us to reproduce it, I will reopen it.

>728

same as #724

>748

I closed this for now. I mailed jstultz and said if he or she could come
up with more info, great. Otherwise, there wasn't much we could do.

>754

This guy upgraded to Red Hat 6.2 and hit the libpng bug, so he couldn't
check the problem. He will try again with 0.7.9 or send me the file. I
am leaving this as SUBMITTED for now until he gets back to me.

>This bug reveals a serious problem with wv (i'm pretty sure). People
>should look at it.
>
>752

Oof! Yikes.

Robert Sievers