Crash on start up: Stack overflow

Subject: Crash on start up: Stack overflow
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 03:38:14 CDT

Hi there,

I have been doing further work on the BiDi logic fixing some
problems with whitespace, but I am getting the stack overflow
problem again. This time I know for crertain that it is a stack
overflow, because I managed to trace the SIGSEGV to a specific
push instruction.

I suspect that this is the cause of the all the other SIGSEGVs
reported in the recent days.

I have been going over the ld documentation to see how to enlarge
the stack but could not find any information about that. If anyone
could give me hand with this, I would really appreciate it.

With regards

Tomas