AbiWord bug #823

Subject: AbiWord bug #823
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 07:40:30 CDT

I bring this one up because it is new since 0.7.8, so hopefully somebody
here will recognize it as theirs.

Open a document with a multi-line paragraph. Now use the arrow keys to
move the cursor so that an insert would go right at the beginning of one of
the wrapped lines. (Note the cursor appears at the end of the last line,
which may or may not be a problem). Now hold down Shift, and press down
arrow. Two lines are selected, not one. Now, while still holding Shift,
press up-arrow. You assert in
fv_View.cpp: line 2136
iNewPoint != iOldPoint.

There doesn't seem to be any long term effects from this, other than the
selection being wrong. I thought I should mention it since it just
started happening within the last month or two.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist