FW: Insert symbol dialog

Subject: FW: Insert symbol dialog
From: Bruce Pearson (BruceP@wn.com.au)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 20:17:02 CDT

Yes, your probably right. The Insert Symbol dialog should be in af\xap. I
wish I hadn't changed it now as it was a real pain to do and I am not
looking forward to changing it back. That will teach me for not reading the
documentation on the dialog framework and going blindly ahead.

Does any body else have an opinion on this.

Bruce.