Coupla questions on Mac build

Subject: Coupla questions on Mac build
From: Bryan Prusha (bryanp@wolfram.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 21:50:15 CDT

        I've just checked out the Mac build again and it looks like some
things have changed from last time (last time being about two months ago
=). Anyway my first question involves the following compile error. Where
is m_pMacApp supposed to come from in this case? I've noticed EV_MacMenu
and EV_MacToolbar both have privated variables by this name. Should
AP_MacFrame have one too?

Error : undefined identifier 'm_pMacApp'
ap_MacFrame.cpp line 74 AP_FrameData* pData = new AP_FrameData(m_pMacApp);

        My second question involves this link error. I'm really not sure
what the issue is here at all.

Link Error : undefined
'AP_MacDialog_Insert_Symbol::static_constructor(XAP_DialogFactory*,int)'
(descriptor)
Referenced from 's_dlg_table' in ap_MacDialogFactory.cpp

        I would really like to be able to test the new Mac code that makes
it actually run (OK, so it doesn't do anything yet, but at least it doesn't
hit asserts anymore) before I commit it. =) Thanx in advance. I'd really
like to get the Mac port to the point where more developers can work on
individual projects.

Technology is neither good nor bad nor neutral. Each aspect
           which touches our lives must be examined.