Re: Insert Symbol - xap or ap

Subject: Re: Insert Symbol - xap or ap
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 19:14:06 CDT

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, sam th wrote:

> It seems like people decided to move Insert Symbol back to xap, and there
> is even a commit by bruce that supposedly does it. However, the files are
> all still in wp/ap/* . Is this a mistake?

A "cvs update" or "cvs co" over a current directory will not remove any
pre-existing files. You have to delete them yourself or do what I do when
I have good network connections and wipe your entire abi tree and do a
complete "cvs co abi".

Bruce has correctly moved all the "Insert Symbol" stuff back to xap now.

Cheers

Martin