Latest Abiword crashes on tab's

Subject: Latest Abiword crashes on tab's
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 20:53:25 CDT

Hi everyone,
            get the most recent cvs debug build of abiuword and try
pressing tab. Instant segfault for me. I can't even load a document with
tabs in it. I'm not sure but I believe this is Bill's most recently
checked in patch. I did a little gdb"ing" but its not obvious what's going
wrong. The final crash is in the linebreaker code but since that hasn't
been touched recently it appears there are some false asumptions up in the
Layout code (doc_*,block_* or section_*). They've all been played with
recently.

Martin