Re: [BeOS] Build Fix

Subject: Re: [BeOS] Build Fix
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 12:08:53 CDT

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Christopher Plymire wrote:

> This will fix the ap_BeOSDialog_Options.cpp problems on BeOS.
>
> I also need the person that commited the dialog resources I submitted
> to recommit them to cvs as binary.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Chris,

  I already made these changes and posted this (see
the last state of Tinderbox post) ... Tinderbox is now
compiling clean through to the snooze() function
(probably just missing the right header). Can you
change your Options resource to use the names I put
in the last post ... CVS up and you will see the
changes I made.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf