Congratulations to more patch prize winners

Subject: Congratulations to more patch prize winners
bob@abisource.com
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 14:55:08 CDT

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to give away $299. Most of the recnet patch prize winners haven't sent me their addresses so I can send them money. If you won a patch prize recently, step forward to claim it. Email me your address.
7/12 Martin Sevior (his 2nd!)
7/19 Bill Carpenter for his work on Smart Quotes
7/26 David Schmitter for his work on the Help Menu
8/3 Dom Lachowicz for his work on MS Word export.

Again, thanks to everyone who is focusing on AbiWord 1.0.