Re: Adding fonts?

Subject: Re: Adding fonts?
From: Pierre Abbat (phma@oltronics.net)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 15:36:35 CDT

On Mon, 07 Aug 2000, sam th wrote:
>It might help to change the ABISIUITE_FONTS_DIR enviroment variable, or
>the similar user preference item ~/.AbiSuite/AbiWord.profile. But I'm
>really not sure.

I found the place in AbiWord.profile (UnixFontPath) and the source files in
abi/abi/src/af/xap/unix/ that use it (xap_UnixApp.cpp and
xap_UnixFontManager.cpp). I also think I found a bug. xap_UnixApp.cpp checks
whether the string begins with a slash; if not, it prepends the ABISUITE_HOME
directory. xap_UnixFontManager.cpp parses the string, breaking it at
semicolons. Therefore, if the second path in the list is relative, it won't
work.

I may make a fix for this.

phma