Commit: Yet More List Work.

Subject: Commit: Yet More List Work.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 23:00:23 CDT

Implemented an enumerated List_Type ("NUMBERED_LIST",...) etc, moved 3
List manipulation methods into the fl_BlockLayout class. Implemented first
of Thomas's "UI" improvements for Lists. If you start a list on the line
following a list of the same type, the new item will be the next member of
the list. Fix the bug that stopped the list buttons popping out after a
list label is deleted.

WARNING: The enumerated list types were implemented on the Windows and QNX
front ends. These should work but have not been tested and so will likely
cause the build to fail. I'll see if I can fix the problems through
tinderbox.

More List UI improvements to follow...

Cheers

Martin

 CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.h src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/qnx/ap_QNXDialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.h src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Toolbar_Functions.cpp
CVS: