Re: Update to documentation

Subject: Re: Update to documentation
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 03:00:03 CDT

HI Ash,
        Thanks for these. Last I looked there was nothing about modal
versus modeless dialogs. There has been a lot of work getting the modeless
dialogs to work and I think they add significantly the the user
experience.

So we now have modeless dialogs for

Insert Symbol, Word Count, Goto, Search and Replace. Can the documentation
be updated to explain how these work now?

Thanks,

Martin