Multiple font path fix

Subject: Multiple font path fix
From: Pierre Abbat (phma@oltronics.net)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 07:08:30 CDT

I haven't tested this (except that AbiWord runs as usual) and I'm not sure I
made the made the patch right (it was almost totally full of HTML changes,
which I didn't make, so deleted). I copied the abi directory to the abidist
directory, changed the source, recompiled, and did a diff -c.

What this should do is fix what happens when the font path in Abiword.Profile
contains something like "fonts;ttfonts". Formerly, this was converted into
"/usr/local/AbiSuite/fonts;ttfonts". Now it is converted to the correct
"/usr/local/AbiSuite/fonts;/usr/local/AbiSuite/ttfonts".

Anyone want to get TrueType working?

phma