Re: commit: Re: New Unicode-->Latex characters

Subject: Re: commit: Re: New Unicode-->Latex characters
From: Martin Vermeer (martin.vermeer@fgi.fi)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 07:28:42 CDT

On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 12:09:52PM +1000, Martin Sevior wrote:

> Committed. Including removal of wvLaTex.sed.
>

> On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Martin Vermeer wrote:

Well I checked the CVS and (LXR) but it appears only selected parts of the
patches by me and Karl Ove have been committed. I don't know precisely
why, but here follows a patch of

* My current text.c (working) which includes the latest LaTeX patch
  (added characters) by Karl Ove Hufthammer (i.e. only its text.c part).

* ...and the CVS of this point in time, Tue Aug 15 12:24:05 UTC 2000.

It's mainly reshuffling and adding LOTS of Unicode characters to the
LaTeX output. The Greek/math was tested and works.

I am sorry for this mess. This appears to be the easiest way to fix it.

Martin Vermeer mv@fgi.fi   Phone +358 9 295 55 215   Fax +358 9 295 55 200
Finnish Geodetic Institute    Geodeetinrinne 2    FIN-02430 Masala FINLAND
:wq