Re: cvs tarball

Subject: Re: cvs tarball
From: sam th (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 12:36:25 CDT

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 baron.users@free.fr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to have nightly cvs env tarballs instead of just
> source tarballs. This would be much faster for newbes (including
> me :) to have a cvs env in sync with the tree.

Currently, I provide tarballs of the source for abi and wv from CVS.
AFAIK, the other modules have not changed since the last release, and
certainly don't change that often.

As far as providing the CVS info, if you care maintaining a CVS tree, it
is best to do that in CVS itself. To update the tree, just use the CVS
update command. It is better and faster than getting a whole new tree.

If I have misunderstood your question, please let me know.

                                sam th
                                sam@uchicago.edu
                                http://www.abisource.com/~sam