AbiWord seeks participance in the Gnome Foundation

Subject: AbiWord seeks participance in the Gnome Foundation
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 17:07:02 CDT

Miguel,

The AbiSource/AbiWord team is excited to hear of Gnome Foundation's
formation and is eager in participating in and furthering this endeavor. We
would like to be represented amongst the members of the foundation, and
would very much like for AbiWord to be included. I'm writing this to you as
the AbiWord representative to formally ask that AbiWord be represented as
part of the Gnome Foundation. If this may not be the correct path to seek
admittance, I ask that you please direct me to the proper representative.

Thank you,
Dominic Lachowicz
dominicl@seas.upenn.edu|cinamod@hotmail.com