Re: GNOME Foundation/Gnome Status report

Subject: Re: GNOME Foundation/Gnome Status report
From: Tim Allen (rita_tim@tpg.com.au)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 18:16:31 CDT

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Martin Sevior wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
>
> > I *am* willing to volunteer for the job too. There's no rule saying that,
> > say, both Sam and I (or any number of other developers) can't do it together
> > though. I could always use the help :-)
>
> This is great Dom! Thanks very much.

For whatever value my vote has, I'm happy to support any linear
combination of Sam, Dom and Joaquin to represent AbiWord. It looks like
that is probably the consensus of the mailing list too, but there haven't
been a lot of participants in this discussion, so if anyone has a
different opinion I'd encourage them to express it fairly soon :-).

Tim

Tim Allen             http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/rita_tim/
tim@proximity.com.au  rita_tim@tpg.com.au