Thanks: now fully up-to date

Subject: Thanks: now fully up-to date
From: James Alan Brown (James@jabcomp.force9.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 20:52:19 CDT

First: sorry to any who I unintentionally upset by emailing with the
highest priority setting. I have a very dear friend in Italy who has
cancer and I tend to send her Emails with the high priority setting on as
default. No other reason than that.

Second: thanks Martin for the offer of a complete download but I have it
sussed now.

Re my earlier Email: Just by remming out the unzip hash.zip section in the
/src/Makefile works on make and make install. I would like to say also how
well AbiWord is progressing since the version I have had prior to tonight.

On small problem I have found though is the Geometry settings no longer
seem to function correctly before you could set the width to 760 and height
514 and on my layout it fitted nicely in my customise frame. I have a gap
at the bottom and a cut off on the right hand side so now back to having to
click on the maximise button on opening. What has changed ? Bad Geometry
on Aplixware Office 5, with no way to set it up correctly, was the main
reason why I looked at Abiword in the first place.

Regards,
James