Re: FYI: No more weekly patch prize

Subject: Re: FYI: No more weekly patch prize
From: sam th (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 00:17:46 CDT

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Martin Sevior wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
> >
> > Thanks again to all the SourceGear guys, you
> > ROCK!
> >

> I agree! Thanks for building such a beautiful foundation for us to work on
> too. The more I learn about Abi the more impressed I am. You have some
> seriously good developers in your company.

Even more importantly than that, you have some really great people in your
ompany Eric, starting with yourslef. Even if Sourcegear never contributes
to Abi again (which I hope won't be the case) you have already given us
all, and the community as a whole, a great gift. I'm sure I speak for
everyone in thanking you for that.

                                sam th
                                sam@uchicago.edu
                                http://www.abisource.com/~sam