Nightly Builds for those without CVS

Subject: Nightly Builds for those without CVS
From: James Alan Brown (James@jabcomp.force9.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 13:17:25 CDT

Dear All,

Nightly Builds for those without CVS

Please note the following problems:-

Although the make file was changed to no longer unzip the
BigEndian32.american.hash/LittleEndian32.american.hash.

Those of us who downloaded the original hash files had them as hash.zips.
So if now you try to make install it will fail (unable to find the hash files).

Still gone unfixed to-date:

We need to unzip the hash files first! (ok done that bit now so no longer a
problem for me but what about others downloading Nightly Builds or am I the
only one)?

Can I get hold of LittleEndian32.british.hash from anyone?
And or any info on this new fangled thing called LittleEndian?

Well I have the british.hash files but we have a big problem with the
program not reading the header! Ok I can get bye with color and not colour
but if its this hard to do for UK English what is happening for the rest of
the world who may also need a spell check?

Bug with the Open File dialog with these new builds:

I keep my document files in /docs now with the pre-July versions of 0.7.10
Clicking open file gave my home directory and I could hi-light my /docs
folder and click ok and the files appear on the right for me to click and
select.

Not any more as Open File, select directory and the dialog now closes and
you have to now reselect open file again: It now shows the /docs folder
and the files you want to open. What has change to do this?

Do you have the same problem with your CVS builds?

Finally any progress on the Geometry problems? Can I help by checking
anything or seeing my Doctor?

Regards,
James