RE: lists stuff

Subject: RE: lists stuff
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 07:04:49 CST

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

> Ok, I don't know how it can be done, but I trust you (after all, nobody here
> knows the modeless framework and the list's dialog like you :)
>
> So, again, anybody thinks (yet :) that our list's dialog UI is better than
> the word one (besides the modeless stuff)?
> Anybody will be again a change of the list's dialog to mimic the word one?

What is important about our dialog, is that as you mentioned,
it will have all the functionality of the Word customized
dialog. If at some future point in time we want to put a
simple preview dialog like Word's between the document
and this dialog ... we can. Right now it is more important
to have the customize functionality so we skip the pretty
little multiple preview windows.

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf