Re: What are we waiting on?

Subject: Re: What are we waiting on?
From: Ben Hall (bhall@scs.carleton.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 07:16:36 CST

Hi.

Sorry about the BeOS build hold-up, my huge project ran a little late, and
it was my anniversary yesterday, se we went out to dinner. Oh, then my
Linux box (which is also the BeOS box) had an odd reiserfs/SMP issue that
caused perl to get unsinstalled and any reinstall attempts would crash the
system.

With those excuses out of the way, I should hopefully have time to put my
BeOS HD in this morning, but the build might not get done 'till 8:00 or so
EST.

I'll do it today, I promise.

Ben