Re: BeOS Build error:

Subject: Re: BeOS Build error:
From: Ben Hall (bhall@scs.carleton.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 10:03:04 CST

Okay, it looks like I'm pretty much through the worst of it. I'll make a
patch ASAP. I won't be able to check if Abi on Be even loads properly
until 6:00PM at the earliest, as I'm building remotely from a Unix account
at school. I'll let you know if it works when I know..

Thanks for the help Sam, out of curiosity, what will these defines break?

Ben