Commit: Bonobo start

Subject: Commit: Bonobo start
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 20:53:04 CST

Fledgling bonobo baby-steps. All I did was add an ABI_OPT_BONOBO to the
Makefile targets. This adds the bonobo headers to the C include path and the
bonobo libs to link path. This is only "useful" if ABI_OPT_GNOME is also
defined. Removed cruft from other files to get them to compile with the
bonobo headers and so I can begin anew sometime soon.

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/ev/unix/gnome/ev_UnixGnomeMenu.cpp
CVS: src/af/ev/unix/gnome/ev_UnixGnomeToolbar.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomeApp.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomeApp.h
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomeFrame.h
CVS: src/config/abi_defs.mk