A page setup dialog

Subject: A page setup dialog
From: Daniel Thompson (d.thompson@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 11:50:19 CST

Hi Folks.

I have been using glade to prototype a page setup dialog. I have attached a
(v. small) png of the work I have so far. BTW I hope posting a picture does
not offend anyone. If it does let me know, bear in mind I have not sat on
this list for very long.

Basically I'd like to know if anyone has an comments on it or any changes
that people think should be made.

Note the following:
 + I know the icons are funny - they are stolen straight from gnumeric.
 + The Width:, Height: & Units: section will be greyed out unless Paper
     Size is 'Custom'.
 + I have not yet completed the Margin tab. I plan to mostly steal the
     gnumeric one which is already in glade.

Finally could some of the people who wrote the other dialogs produced
in glade mail me the .glade files so I can copy spacings and other
attributes from that rather than just by eye. This should keep the
dialogs more consistant.

    Cheers

    Daniel
    --xx--

--
Daniel Thompson (Merlin) <d.thompson@gmx.net>

How many dull people does it take to change a light bulb? One.