Code for _ev_GetLabelName()

Subject: Code for _ev_GetLabelName()
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 04:54:35 CST

Hello,

while working on the MacOS (X) port of AbiWord, I'm studying code from
other platform, mainly BeOS code (since it is the API I know the best).
In the file abi/src/af/ev/beos/ev_BeOSMenu.cpp, there is a function
called _ev_GetLabelName (). Before its implementation, there is the
following comment:

// Is there a reason why this couldn't be made generic?

It's code is really generic, and the function is also in Win32 and UNIX
implementations. So my question is:

Couldn't we really move it to ev_Menu.cpp, within the EV_Menu class, in
the XP code ?

Hub