Commit: GnomePrint now prints on the right Paper Size

Subject: Commit: GnomePrint now prints on the right Paper Size
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 18:58:49 CST

For all of you folk not printing on US-Letter paper, Abi Gnome now prints on
the correct Paper size (for as many mappings as GnomePrint currently
provides).

Unfortunately, this also exposes a possible bug in the underlying pagesize
logic.

If you start out in "Letter", compose a document with a single number on
each line (extending onto the next page). Now print-preview it. There should
be 46 numbers there (really there should be 47, but give me time to fix that
bug). Notice the UT_DEBUGMSG says "Dom: mapping 'Letter' returned
'US-Letter'"

Now change to "A4" and open a new document. Do the same thing - notice that
you get like 50 or 51 lines. This is correct. Notice "Dom: mapping 'A4'
returned 'A4'"

Now go back to your first document, which you left happily in Letter mode.
Print preview again. You get 50 lines drawn on Letter paper. Notice the
"Dom: mapping 'Letter' returned 'US-Letter'"

So we draw an A4 output on a US-Letter sheet of paper, which we were viewing
in US-Letter mode.

Hope that someone knows how to fix this.

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomeDlg_Print.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomeDlg_PrintPreview.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomePrintGraphics.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomePrintGraphics.h
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_Print.cpp src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_Print.h
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_PrintPreview.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dlg_PrintPreview.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_PageSize.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fp_PageSize.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp