Re: BiDi Support (FriBiDi)

Subject: Re: BiDi Support (FriBiDi)
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 03:15:59 CST

I actually do not use the FriBiDi library per se, only the table that
that list character types for different Unicode characters; however, I
was not sure whether under the GNU lib licence terms I could
include this file alone in the source ...

Tomas

tomas@frydrych.net / www.frydrych.net
PGP keys: http://www.frydrych.net/contact.html