Table workaround

Subject: Table workaround
From: Georg Lehner (jorge@toa.magma.com.ni)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 19:47:15 CST

Hello!

I hope this mail is not Off Topic on this list, otherwise I apologize.
However I have been referred to here by the Webpage of AbiWord.

The mayor problem in my real world for using AbiWord is, that I cannot
create tables with it. (this seams a MAYOR issue for all kind of
editors and converters, so one has to use non-free software until now
for a medium office setup.)

It occurred to me, that if would suffice (for me) if AbiWord were able
to insert e.g. part of a gnumeric worksheet. Something like OLE...

How are the chances to get such thing done in a reasonable time?

Best Regards,

        Jorge-León