Re: Commit: Added Increase/Decrease Indent

Subject: Re: Commit: Added Increase/Decrease Indent
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 12:17:48 CST

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> Added Increase/Decrease Indent to the Formatting Toolbar, much like MSWord
> has.
> There might be a bug or two to nail down here, but I'll look into it.

I'm thinking that this is going to be a really good time for us
to start thinking seriously about implementing some form of
custom toolbar selection since the toolbar buttons are starting
to get out of control (not the fact that we have them, just
the _number_ of options that we offer and _have_ to show).

Anyone have any bright ideas, lets hear about them.

Thomas