Re: Commit: Fix crash on indent toolbars on a range of list elements.

Subject: Re: Commit: Fix crash on indent toolbars on a range of list elements.
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 22:12:57 CST

Hi Martin,

I don't know if this bug is related to your most recent commit, but 0.7.12
doesn't exhibit this following behavior:

Open a new doc. Let | be the cursor. Click the numbered list item on the
toolbar. Your doc now has: 1.|1.

Do the same for bullted lists. You get: *|*

In either case, you can't type where the cursor is.

Now, for 1.|1. hit Enter so that you have:
1.
2.

You can now enter text right after the 1. or 2. :
1.hi <-- not indented, but the Top Ruler shows that it is indented
2.hi
3. hi <-- notice the auto-indent.

>By the way, If a list element is selected when the indent buttons are
>presseed, should all the list elements be indented at once? I could add
>this if its wanted.

AFAIK, this is what MSWord does and I think that we should do the same.
Please do this if you can/get the chance to.

Hope that this can help some.

Dom