Patch: Psion importer update

Subject: Patch: Psion importer update
From: Frodo Looijaard (frodol@dds.nl)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 14:47:01 CST

Hi folks,

Attached a diff against current abi CVS, which synchronises the Psion
importer with my current working copy. Changes include:
  * Correct copyright messages
  * Remove warnings when ABI_OPT_LIBXML2 is enabled (disagreement about
    what type XML_Char is)
  * Add bullet support (this is not very compatible with styles, alas)
  * Transition from libpsiconv-4.x.y to libpsiconv-5.x.y

You will need libpsiconv-5.0.0, as included in psiconv-0.8.0 to compile
this.

On my list of things-to-do is support for importing headers/footers
and writing a Psion exporter (libpsiconv-5.x.y has support for this!).
I will also prepare a patch to add libpsiconv to AbiWord CVS. And even
try to attend my New Year-party ;-)

  Frodo

--
Frodo Looijaard <frodol@dds.nl>  PGP key and more: http://huizen.dds.nl/~frodol