Re: A few buglets found by doxygen

Subject: Re: A few buglets found by doxygen
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 09:26:28 CST

Jesper Skov wrote:
> Anyone feel like looking into these? How come the compiler didn't find
> them (or if it does, why haven't they been fixed?!? ;)

They are typedefs. This is an unfortunate inheritance from the C language,
they aren't real types - just name substitutions. Since I haven't seen any
commits regarding this, I'll see what I can do about it.

/Mike
P.S.
Oh, this one just happened to hang around on my desktop until after I
actually fixed the problem. Oh well, better late than never... or... :-)
D.S