Re: More Bidi patch comments - everybody please read

Subject: Re: More Bidi patch comments - everybody please read
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 02:08:40 CST

>> Try to make sense of findpointcoords is hard enough as it is.

Mike> Would this single fact perhaps be an indication that we should
Mike> try to make sense of it? This is not just a rethorical
Mike> question, I really would like to see that code cleaned up so Joe
Mike> New would understand it. Is it even feasible to have this
Mike> thought right now?

FWIW when (if ever :) I get the non-zero-lengh-run end-of-paragraph
stuff into place, the findpointcoords function will get a little
simpler. Not much though - I guess it'll be more of a stability fix.

Jesper