commit -- BeOS fixes

Subject: commit -- BeOS fixes
sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 03:29:14 CST

To bring the BeOS build back into par with the others (in that they
compiled, and it should too), I've checked in a few changes to the
BeOS tree. I've stubbed in src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSDialog_Insert_DateTime.h
and src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSDialog_Insert_DateTime.cpp. They don't do
anything but assert on UT_NOT_IMPLEMENTED.

I've also merged in the libiconv build (as a peer like Win32),
since BeOS doesn't seem to support the iconv functions natively.

--
Shaw Terwilliger