RE: to support CJK(Chinese Japanese Korea)

Subject: RE: to support CJK(Chinese Japanese Korea)
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 05:55:38 CST

> Hope this is interesting to non-chinese developers.

I think it's about increasing the popularity of the product. If I can use some hours to make the current Unicode support go "all the way", that's well worth the work.

With Windows98 or newer (or with IE installed) there is a lot of font support. The input method is specific to each Win98/NT flavor (Europe,Middle-east,Asia...), but Win2000 will have them all.

How is input support in Linux?

--hb