Re: commit--Now Mac compiles...Again!

Subject: Re: commit--Now Mac compiles...Again!
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 09:38:48 CST

According to Bryan Prusha <bryanp@wolfram.com>:

> > They have CodeWarrior projects.
> >

> I grabbed the source this weekend, but is there a CodeWarrior
> Project in the tree? If so I missed it. Otherwise, if someone has one
> prebuilt, could I get a copy? Thanx in advance.

There is an XML file at src/wp/project/mac/abi.proj.xml that contains an
exported version of the project. It could be successfully imported in the
4.0.4 CodeWarrior IDE on Mac.

Do a 'cvs -z3 update -d' to be sure (don't remember how to do this with
MacCVS Pro client on Mac, assuming you use this one).

Hub