RE: Build problems on win98

Subject: RE: Build problems on win98
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 13:05:44 CST

> Henrik, you checked in a fix for #352 which was near here on Saturday. Do
> you know what this might be?

Yes, it was that checkin that started to use TBSTYLE_AUTOSIZE. It's defined as follows, and I will commit a small change for this right now.

#if (_WIN32_IE >= 0x0400)
#define TBSTYLE_AUTOSIZE 0x0010 // automatically calculate the cx of the button
#define TBSTYLE_NOPREFIX 0x0020 // if this button should not have accel prefix
#endif

Definitions like this is added to MS include files all the time. Obvoisly _WIN32_IE is define somewhere since I can compile, but you must have an older commctrl.h than I have.

--hb