RE: menus and languages

Subject: RE: menus and languages
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 16:03:10 CST

> Currently, for strings, if one is not defined, we fall
> back to english. But for menu items, they all have to be defined for all
> the languages we have. If this is inevitable, then I would appreciate
> help getting this patch translated in to all the different languages. If
> it is not, then what coding needs to be done in this area?

Is this so? When overline and sub/superscript was new, the where not pressent in all languages (and still isn't). This worked to compile, but a missing menu becomes "TODO".

I haven't looked at this, but there must be a way.

What compiler error do you get? If you add one language besides EnUS dose it compile? Maybe there is error in one language?

--hb