Re: patch -- CSS HTML and <br> vs <p>

Subject: Re: patch -- CSS HTML and
vs

sterwill@abisource.com
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 01:08:03 CST

sam th wrote:
> > This patch uses css to implement proper display of breaks between
> > paragrahs. Also, it uses CSS instead of <u> and <strike> and adds export
> > of overline to html. If people have objections to use of CSS in our
> > exported html, they should speak now, or I will start implementing more
> > feature in css instead of html. ha ha ha.
> >
> I seem to have a problem remembering to include the patch.

I've applied both patches (patch.html.3 and patch.html.4) but get
rejects on the second (attached). Could you do a "cvs update" and
send over another patch? It seems to work correctly otherwise, though
(if I merge it in to just the HTML file), but I want to make sure
I got everything.

--
Shaw Terwilliger