Where are key strokes connected and handled?

Subject: Where are key strokes connected and handled?
From: Daniel Weber (dweber1@austin.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 20:42:38 CST

I'm working on trying to get toolbar combo boxes fully functional, but
the text window is stealing all key strokes, even when the combo boxes
have the focus. Interestingly, I can get text into the combo box, but
it also gets put into the document, which is not the exact behavior I'm
looking for. I've grep'd the source, but can't find a location where a
"key_press_event" is attached, though they seem to be attached just
about to everything else....

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.