tree open -- language code switchover complete

Subject: tree open -- language code switchover complete
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 02:24:38 CST

You should now be able to do a "cvs update -d -P" and, after a full rebuild,
take advantage of the new language codes.

One additional recommendation for folks who use AbiWord in languages other
than en-US:

  - update your AbiWord profile now, while you're thinking of it

At the moment it looks like the locale guessing and fallback algorithms for
your platform may allow you to continue using your old language settings,
especially for menus and toolbars. However, there's no guarantee that this
will continue to work in the future, and it's unlikely to work at all for
strings files.

Enjoy!

Paul

PS: We'll probably wait to update the relevant FAQ item until we've got
binaries ready to ship.