Page Numbers

Subject: Page Numbers
From: Matthew Stapleton (almustafa@juno.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 06:38:58 CST

Are page numbers going to be implemented soon? I hope so. I just
started using Abiword seriously for the past two weeks. Used it before,
but did not figure it was worth the time. I am planning on using it
mostly to type college papers. Of course most professors want page
numbers, so it would be nice if this was included soon. Another good
feature would an easy way to make outlines, like Word Perfect has in
their WP.

just some thoughts,
Matthew

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!