Re: Word Services under Gnome?

Subject: Re: Word Services under Gnome?
From: Bryan Prusha (bryanp@wolfram.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 19:02:26 CST

At 15:53 -0600 2/20/00, crawford@goingware.com wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've been lurking around for a while with the general intention of
>helping out real soon now. Should be able to do substantive help
>with the macintosh port starting this week or so.

        So, are there particular areas of Mac development are you
interested? Provided recent events at work relax a bit, I hope to get
AbiWord to launch and run to the point where other developers can begin
working on individual features. At that point, is there a feature you'd
like to work on?

     Bryan Prusha Wolfram Research, Inc.
          Coding is life. The rest is just 1's and 0's.